Irvine, CA, USAPlace:
Thursday 7 January 21Published on:
The SDK Atelier is looking for a self-directed and experienced project architect with experience in single and multi-family house architecture with management and technical experience in all phases of design and production. Candidates must have strong organizational skills and be used to working in a team environment
with demanding schedules and deadlines. The ideal candidate can lead a project through all phases of design and construction, has proven experience in Type V construction, and can develop construction details and documentation.
- Professional architectural advice in the planning, design and coordination of single and multi-family projects
- Independently apply advanced architectural concepts and designs
- Perform complex or novel tasks that require the development of new or improved techniques and procedures
- Review the drawings and drafts to ensure that the specifications and standards set are met
- Technical guidance to support employees and review their quality control work
- Write reports and specifications as needed
- Manage, coordinate and supervise the production of project drafts, construction documents and / or site management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND SKILLS:
- Excellent communication, organization and collaboration skills
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker with good listening skills and strong follow-up.
- Confident while maintaining positive working relationships with customers, external consultants and technical staff
- Strong skills and talents in AutoCAD; SketchUp modeling and Adobe Design Suite experience preferred
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Registered California architect required
- Graduated from an accredited 4 or 5 year architecture school
Salary / wages
The salary corresponds to the experience.
We offer a comprehensive package of services for this position, including:
- Medicine / dentistry / vision
- Paid leave, sick leave and vacation
- Performance-based bonus
SDK Atelier is an equal opportunity employer
For more information or to submit a resume, please email Careers at [email protected]
The SDK Atelier does not accept unsolicited résumés from external recruiters or employment agencies.
View your application history
Back to the job list …