Irvine, CA, USAPlace:
Mon 26 April 21Published on:
KAL Architects, Inc. (KAL), a small company of 18 employees, based in Irvine, and Sacramento, CA, provides a full range of architecture, engineering, interior design, planning, and site management services. Founded in 1991, we’ve provided nearly 30 years of continuous statewide service to multiple DoD branches, veterans affairs, and other federal agencies.
We use the latest BIM / CADD technology and tools to manage projects and communicate interactively with our clients and consultants.
KAL Architects offers services such as 401K after 6 months of full-time employment, subsidized medical services, federal holidays, etc.
KAL Architects are currently looking for a project architect for our team:
As a Project architectYou will develop and oversee the completion of federal projects in a manner consistent with the company’s standards for project delivery. You have overall responsibility for the customer relationship, the quality of the work done, customer service and profitability. You will manage all aspects of the architectural-engineering design, the design development, the creation of construction documents and the construction management.
- Professional license to practice architecture and related degree from an accredited university.
- In-depth understanding of multidisciplinary building design (preferably military and federal institutions) and development of construction documents.
- Review / edit specifications, develop details, review drawings, and coordinate work with consultants and the internal team.
- Experience leading customer and design review meetings with architectural staff and engineering disciplines.
- Team-oriented person who wants to invest and grow in the professional career.
- Strong work ethic and an ambition to exceed customer expectations.
Experience / qualification:
- Studied architecture on an accredited college program.
- 5 to 10 years of architecture and management experience in government agencies, preferably in the healthcare sector.
- In-depth knowledge of solving field problems related to project scope, reviewing manufacturing drawings, templates, design support during construction, change orders and preparing field reports.
- Supervise and guide junior architecture and engineering professionals.
- In-depth understanding of the computer applications used in an architecture firm such as AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, Photoshop and Sketchup.
- Strong technical report writing skills and good oral and written communication skills.
Salary and other benefits:
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary in our company along with other benefits. If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to [email protected]
View your application history
Back to the job list …