DAHLIN is a diverse architecture and planning firm with over 150 multicultural professionals with offices in California and Washington. We offer more than 40 years of experience building the communities in which we live and work, driven by the vision of creating places that promote human fulfillment and wellbeing. The same Passion for places® starts with our own work environment – a positive community where people thrive. Please visit our website (www.dahlingroup.com) to find out more.
We are looking for an energetic, confident and highly motivated person from now on Middle architecture project manager to join ours Irvine, CA. Office. Qualified candidates demonstrate experience in urban infill development with a focus on residential architecture of all sizes. This seasoned professional will act as the first customer contact and have full responsibility for proactively managing all aspects of exciting new projects to complete the schedule, budget and scope of work to the customer’s satisfaction.
In response to COVID-19, our employees can temporarily work from home in accordance with the orders of the local county and state government. During on-site accommodation, it may occasionally be necessary for project staff to visit active construction sites (in compliance with COVID regulations). New employees are supported by virtual onboarding and training as well as online collaboration tools. We assume that employees will return to their respective office locations as soon as the restrictions are lifted and DAHLIN deems it safe. Therefore, potential candidates for this position should be willing to commute to our San Diego office and / or our Southern California workplaces as needed.
- Manage and coordinate all administrative and technical project efforts to ensure the most efficient and cost effective execution of assigned projects at all stages of development including design development, construction documents and construction management for projects
- Estimate fees, determine the scope of work, prepare quotes and contracts, and monitor compliance with terms
- Active management of customer budgets, schedules and programs, project communication, documentation and project team assignments
- Act as the primary point of contact to get the schedule, budget, and scope of work to completion and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Provide supervision and oversee the work of less experienced employees
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND SKILLS:
- Extensive experience using project management tools for project initiation, planning, billing and work tracking
- Excellent communication, organizational and collaborative skills
- Confident; Maintain tenacious yet positive working relationships with customers, external consultants and technical staff
- Is able to lead the architecture staff effectively and positively
- Strong skills and talents in SketchUp modeling, AutoCAD and Revit / BIM
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of proven experience coordinating all project efforts, administrative and technical, at all stages of development, including design development, construction documents and construction management for projects
- Graduated from a NAAB accredited 4 or 5 year architecture school
- Commitment to their own professional growth
- Must be legally qualified to work in the United States for any employer with no restrictions or visa sponsorship
Qualified candidates can apply online at www.dahlingroup.com/careers. A link to an online portfolio is a huge plus! Every application is checked by real people, so due to the large number of inquiries, we cannot take phone calls about the status of the applications. We will definitely contact you if we need further information. Apply now!
DAHLIN strives to welcome and support a diverse community of professionals. Therefore, women and people of color are particularly encouraged to apply.
Non-local candidates will be considered. However, DAHLIN may or may not offer relocation benefits depending on business requirements. Applicants must be legally qualified to work for any employer in the United States. A work visa sponsorship, now or in the future, is not available for this position.
We do not accept resumes from recruiters, recruitment agencies, or other recruitment agencies who have not signed an agreement with us. Unsolicited applications are not eligible.
DAHLIN is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.