FRANKFORT, Ky. (WTVQ) – Governor Andy Beshear has made the following board and committee appointments in Kentucky:
– Appointment of Shelley Santry of Louisville as Circuit Judge for the 30th Judicial Circuit, Family Division 2.
– Appointment of Col. Shontelle Adams as a member of the Kentucky Commission on Military Affairs.
- Col. Shontelle Adams of Jeffersontown works in HR at LG&E and KU Energy. He replaces General David Storm, whose term has expired. Col. Adams is scheduled to serve for a term ending July 16, 2024.
– Appointment of Kevin Black to the Forestry Best Management Practices Board. Governor Beshear has also reappointed Harry Pelle.
- Kevin Black from London is the procurement ranger for BPM Lumber. He replaces John Tudor, whose term of office has expired. Mr. Black is scheduled to serve for a term ending April 22, 2024.
- Harry Pelle from Bradfordsville is retired. He is scheduled to serve for a term ending April 22, 2024.
– Ashley Adkins was appointed to the Board of Nursing.
- Ashley Adkins of Morehead is an attorney with Adkins and Ferguson, LLC and a member of the Commonwealth Consultant Group, LLC. She replaces David Dickerson, who has resigned. Ms. Adkins serves for the remainder of the unexpired term ending June 30, 2023.
– Appointed Joseph Leavell as a Kentucky Center member to the Arts Corporation Board of Directors.
- Joseph Leavell, of Louisville, is the Jefferson County Attorney General. He replaces Angela Leet, who has resigned. Mr. Leavell serves for the remainder of the unexpired term through April 29, 2023.
– Appointed Ryan Green as a member of the Kentucky Environmental Education Council.
- Ryan Green, of Richmond, is the executive director of the Eastern Kentucky University budget office. He replaces Marcus Norton, whose term has expired. Mr. Green is scheduled to serve for a term ending October 5, 2022.
– Appointment of Lois Mateus and Sharon Potter as members of the Tourism Development Board.
- Lois Mateus from Harrodsburg is a retired executive. She replaces Vanda Rice, who has resigned. Ms. Mateus serves for the remainder of the unexpired term ending January 31, 2022.
- Sharon Potter from Louisville is a volunteer citizen. She replaces George Ward, who has resigned. Ms. Potter serves for the remainder of the unexpired term ending January 31, 2023.
– Appointment of Linda Grimes, Stephen Durrett and Julia Springsteen as members of the Animal Control Advisory Board.
- Linda Grimes, of Irvine, is a veterinarian at the Estill County Veterinary Clinic. She replaces Mark Smith, whose term has expired. Dr. Grimes has a term ending February 26, 2024.
- Stephen Durrett of Hodgenville is a civil engineer at Campbellsville Water. He replaces Elbert Bennett, whose term of office has expired. Mr. Durrett is expected to serve for a term ending February 26, 2025.
- Julia Springsteen of Elizabethtown is a city council member. She replaces Dustin Embry, whose term has expired. Ms. Springsteen has a term ending February 26, 2024.
– Robin Floyd appointed to the Fish & Wildlife Resources Commission.
- Murray’s Robin Floyd is a doctor at Murray Calloway County Hospital. He replaces David Jones, who was not confirmed by the Senate. Dr. Floyd serves for the remainder of the unexpired term through April 13, 2024.
Previous articleThe Army’s Human Resources Department kicks off Sexual Assault and Contraception MonthNext articleIrregular changes to the bank account related to fraud requests are postponed from state to state