Irvine, CA, USAPlace:
Fri, January 29, 21Published on:
GB Architecture is a small boutique architecture firm in Irvine, CA looking for a qualified candidate who is motivated to expand their skills and experience at all stages of the architecture and design process. Our company takes on residential and business projects from design to construction. The company is hiring in the Southern California area: Orange County, Los Angeles, and San Diego.
Due to our small size, the candidate has the opportunity to expand his experience and knowledge in a short period of time. The tasks will be varied and challenging, but rewarding. Grow with us!
Position: Jr. Project Manager
The ideal responsibilities of candidates include:
- Assisting the project manager in creating the various phases of the project sequence, including schematic design, design development and construction documents.
- Support in coordinating projects with the various consultants.
- Keep appointments in good time
- Attend meetings with third-party consultants and contractors / project managers.
- Assisting the project manager in processing permits in the various jurisdictions and in obtaining the necessary permits.
- Observation and support of contractors and customers during construction.
- Go ahead and develop to be a project manager and acquire architecture registration.
Our ideal candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Required for 3-5 years of experience in architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture preferred.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Must be familiar with the various aspects of architectural services including: schematic design, design development, construction documents, and construction observation.
- Familiarity with residential, commercial, and multi-family project types is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to communicate and work effectively with consultants.
- Organized and with a love for detail.
The remuneration is based on experience and skills.
View your application history
Back to the job list …