Irvine, CA, USAPlace:
Mon, June 7th ’21Published on:
SDK studio is an award-winning architecture firm. Our studio is based on the collaborative process of its young designers and experienced staff to create distinctive and valuable architecture. Our mission is to incorporate new interpretations of traditional styles and offer remarkable designs that span a wide range of markets. We believe in the extraordinary abilities that design must have in order to influence the quality of life and we strive to inspire people to figure out why it matters.
We are currently looking for one Professional governor at our Irvine, CA office.
- Responsible for assisting with all project services related to the contract and adhering to the budget
- Support in the management of projects from construction documents through construction management phases to applications for legal permits.
- Must be able to implement the design and specification bases provided by the customer in coordination with the project team and the specification author
- Can review consultant drawings for quality assurance and quality control
- Competent and have a solid understanding of the building construction and the various components
- Able to work together and solve multidisciplinary consultant problems without compromising the design
- Able to implement and review drawings in conjunction with the studio’s specific standards
- Ensures that drawings are designed according to the design intent
- Ensures that the drawings are fully aligned
- Must assess available resources, develop and adhere to a schedule and budget, and stay in close contact with all members of the project team to provide clear direction
- Work with project managers to solve design problems with creative and practical solutions
Skills / Requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience in single-family and multi-family production houses
- Competent and / or knowledgeable in AutoCAD process and implementation
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat and other software programs
- Experience in construction management
- Experience working with various jurisdictions
- Experience in the implementation of zoning, planning and building regulations and standards
- Strong leadership, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work with the project team within the studio
- Can manage multiple priorities and multiple projects at the same time
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture preferred
- Ability to cooperate with others
Applicants must be legally qualified to work for any employer in the United States. A work visa sponsorship, now or in the future, is not available for this position.
We do not accept resumes from recruiters, recruitment agencies, or other recruitment agencies who have not signed an agreement with us. Unsolicited applications are not eligible.
SDK Atelier is an equal opportunity employer
SDK Atelier does not accept CVs from recruiters, recruitment agencies or other recruitment agencies.
Take a look at your application history
Back to the job list …