Irvine, CA, USAPlace:
Monday, May 10th ’21Published on:
ARCHITECTURAL JOB CAPTAIN – Irvine
Founded in 1993, TCA Architects specializes in the planning and design of multi-family, high-density, retail, mixed-use and typical hospitality developments. The company’s collaborative approach and industry-leading technological expertise have resulted in award-winning, sustainable projects that respect our communities and the environment. With studios in Irvine, Los Angeles and Oakland, California, TCA has been recognized for its industry-leading expertise in master planning and design for a variety of multi-family, hospitality and mixed-use projects. With more than 20,000 homes currently under development, TCA Architects is one of the fastest growing architecture firms in California.
A TCA job captain is responsible for the design development and the creation of construction documents as well as for team coordination in multi-family and mixed-use projects. The ideal candidate is proficient in Revit, the use of building materials, construction techniques, and general building types.
- At least 4 years of architectural experience with 2 years of experience in multi-family projects required
- A minimum of 4 years of Revit experience is required
- At least 2 years of construction management experience preferred
- Working knowledge of building types l, lll and V.
- Strong understanding of the requirements for IBC, CBC and disabled access
- Good understanding of consultant drawings and systems
- Sketch details can be created prior to creating Revit drawings
- Excellent organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture required
- California licensed architect or on track to be licensed preferred
- The job captain will be based in our Irvine office. However, our team is currently working from home due to Covid.
About TCA Irvine:
The Irvine Studio is located between the beach and the heart of the Irvine business center. It is conveniently located just two miles from John Wayne Airport and has easy access to many of California’s major highways including the 405, 5, 73 and the Pacific Coast Highway (PCH).) Led by Irwin Yau, TCA-OC is the most central studio. The staff enjoy being literally wedged between two of Southern California’s biggest fashion and dining destinations (South Coast Plaza and Fashion Island). The studio’s natural light and views of the surrounding mountains encourage the flow of creativity, and the studio directors sit among their team members in an open floor plan to encourage interaction and collaboration. Welcome to TCA-OC!
TCA offers a comprehensive package of benefits that includes medical, dental, visual, 401K, short and long term disabilities, life insurance, paid vacation, vacation, and paid time off. We also offer bonus opportunities and the ability to create a flexible schedule with half days on Friday.
As part of our commitment to the professional development of our employees, TCA offers a full library of IDP materials that can be used to train and train young professionals in various areas of architecture to become more comprehensive architects in preparation for licensing. TCA also reimburses successfully completed ARE tests and CA license fees.
TCA offers all employees and applicants the same employment opportunities (EEO), regardless of race, skin color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or genetics.
For more information or to apply now, you need to go to the website below. Please DO NOT email us your CV as we only accept applications through our website.
https: //www.applicantpro.com/j …